Silpaulin Star Tarpaulin
Silpaulin Star is the next generation, patented, cross-laminated and cross bonded UV stabilized, waterproof, multilayer tarpaulin. Silpaulin tarpaulin star is a laminated waterproof plastic tarpaulin in a criss-cross laminated pattern and placed one over the other using the state-of-the-art, patented, cold-roll technique. The cross-lamination and cross-bonding technique makes silpaulin star highly durable, light-weight yet extremely tough, strong & flexible. It is easily distinguished from the others by the unique diamond shaped pattern on the surface. It is manufactured by Supreme Industries Pvt Ltd– No 1 plastic company in India as per BIS 14611.
We are the leading suppliers of silpaulin plastic tirpal/tripal in eastern India along with Nepal, Bhutan, and Andaman.
Supreme silpaulin tarpaulin now comes as silpaulin star tarpaulin. We are the leading silpaulin star tarpaulin supplier in eastern India, Nepal, and Bhutan. We have supplied over 50 crores square meters of this product.
- Manufactured by The Supreme Industries Pvt. Ltd, the No1 plastic company in India
- As per BIS 14611 standards:
- Thickness: 70, 90, 120, 150, 200, 250 GSM
- Variety of colours is available
- Yellow and Blue are the most preferred colours
- Heat-sealed joints guarantee zero leakage which makes it highly appropriate for fumigation of tobacco leaves food grains, grapes, and other agricultural produce
- Ultrasonically reinforced Eyelets
- Highly resilient, all-weather-proof with the ability to withstand tough climatic extremes
- Inert to most chemicals and acids